West Coast's Largest
On-Airport Perishable Center
Mercury CEO, Joe Czyzyk, Celebrating Opening of Mercury's new 12,700 sq.ft. refrigeration unit at LAX with Mayor of Los Angeles, Villaraigosa.
Customers Proudly Served
Mercury Air Cargo: Warehouse Handling Services
Experience You Can Trust
From shipping some of the most fragile and sensitive items to the other side of the world to delivering 50-ton generators that keep economies powered, no other air cargo handling services company provides peace of mind like Mercury Air Cargo. And no matter what your cargo needs are Mercury Cargo will help you find the solutions you need to get your business where it needs to be - on time and on budget.
No job is too large or too small for us to handle. Mercury Air Cargo has warehouse locations at LAX and SFO, and a staff of some of the most experienced cargo handlers in the world. Mercury provides cargo solutions to some of the most demanding cargo clients in the industry, in some of the most challenging cargo situations imaginable. We deliver what it takes to get the job done right, the first time, every time.
Mercury Warehouse handling services include:
- International and domestic airline cargo handling
- On-airport handling
- Cargo acceptance and inspection
- Airline equipment storage and inventory maintenance
- Broker/forwarder cargo handling
- Cargo handling for AD-HOC flights
- U.S. Customs bonded container freight station
- Import break-bulk services
- Cargo screening services also available (See Mercury ICSF here)
Mercury is the longest continually operating non-airline tenant at Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) and Mercury Air Cargo is the #1 3rd party airline.